Where is the Probate Court for the Town of Danville?
The Probate Court for the Town of Danville is the Contra Costa County Probate Court, Wakefield Taylor Courthouse located at 725 Court Street, Martinez, CA 94553. The Contra Costa County Probate Court hears Probate cases for all cities in Contra Costa County, including Antioch, Brentwood, Clayton, Concord, Town of Danville, El Cerrito, Hercules, Lafayette, Martinez, Town of Moraga, Oakley, Orinda, Pinole, Pittsburg, Pleasant Hill, Richmond, San Pablo, San Ramon, and Walnut Creek.
- The appointment of personal representatives including guardianships for children and conservatorships for incapacitated adults;
- The distribution and handling of estates of people who have died;
- Petitions regarding trust administration;
- Review and accounting of guardians and conservators;
- Disputes about wills, trusts, and powers of attorney; and
- Other matters that may arise under the Probate code.